Inner Office Manager
Company: Water Company
Posted on: November 19, 2021
The inner office manager oversees the day-to-day operations of
all departments for the local office and will report to the
Director of Operations.Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00AM - 4:00PMPay:
$20 - $30 per hour (Based on experience)Duties include but are not
limited to the following.
- Scheduling and dispatching all departments for the week.
- Tracking employees time to verify they do not exceed
pre-approved hours for the week.
- Oversees projects that are being done at the office to ensure
it is completed to the standards of corporate.
- Professionally communicate with various customers, field
technicians, and corporate office on an ongoing basis.
- Answer multi-line phone system and route calls.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies,
equipment, and errands.Must have,
- Strong organizational skills.
- Marketing and sales background is a plus.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communications using
phone and email.
- Excellent attention to detail and desire to exceed
- Good time management skills and ability to complete work in a
timely, accurate, and thorough manner.
- Able to maintain confidential information and privacy
- Proficiency in outlook, word, and excel.
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- Ability to inform others of critical information.
- Ability to research and gather information to assist manager
with information on customers.Job Type: Full-timePay: $20.00 -
$30.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time offSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftWork Location: One location
Keywords: Water Company, Austin , Inner Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!