Adecco is currently recruiting for a sales support
representative in north Austin. This position offers great pay and
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Pay will be $14.00 - $17.00 per hour DOE
Must be available to interview ASAP
All candidates will be required to pass drug and background checks
prior to starting
The Sales Support Representative will play a proactive role in
supporting the sales team in the order-to-cash process, process
hospital consignment bill and replace, and facilitate the
Primary responsibilities are to:
• Monitor and remedy orders on hold status that have been
automatically entered via the SOI process.
• Process requests from field for replacement product that is
requested via Surgisoft
• Proactively work to decrease the amount of unbilled revenue by
investigating and remedying order issues. Examples included calling
accounts for PO numbers, assisting with discount request forms, and
working with the consignment team to resolve lot issues.
• Respond and troubleshoot sales representative inquiries regarding
all open orders, including expected date of delivery and/or
• Process literature and sample requests from field and
• Administer the discount process, including monitoring levels of
approval, obtaining approvals, distribution, and proper
documentation and storing of the Discount Request Forms.
• Create custom reports in Cognos as needed by sales reps and
• Provide pricing information and special pricing reports to
• Process new hire literature and product orders.
• Act as a liaison between the field and with various
• Perform other duties as assigned.