Front Desk Receptionist
Company: Facility Solutions Group, Inc.
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Front Desk ReceptionistJob DetailsLevelEntryJob Location99 TX -
Corporate Office - Austin, TXPosition TypeFull TimeEducation
LevelHigh SchoolSalary Range$12.00 - $15.00 HourlyTravel
PercentageNoneJob ShiftDayJob CategoryAdmin -
ClericalDescriptionFacility Solutions Group is dedicated to
timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical, energy,
and technology fields. Our mission is to consistently provide our
customers with superior value through quality products, service and
support by contributing to the quality of life of all employees.As
one of the nations largest single-source providers of lighting and
electrical products, electrical services, electrical construction,
and energy management solutions we are expanding our staff and
seeking aFront Desk Receptionistto join theFSGCorporateteam.JOB
DESCRIPTIONOurFront Desk Receptionistis the first point of contact
for our office to both visitors and employees as such we are
looking for someone who will provide a high level of customer
service both in person and on the phone. The ideal candidate will
be able to work independently, be open to taking on extra office
duties, and provide excellent customer service on behalf of the
Corporate office. We are looking for a career-minded candidate who
are willing to learn and grow with the company.TheFront Desk
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines the purpose of the
call, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or
- Assist AR department with scanning of receipts, sales tax
certificates, and certificates of insurance
- Assist Account Management with returned mail, address changes,
POD requests and invoice copy requests
- Printing, reviewing and mailing/emailing Customer invoices on a
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail
when appropriate personnel is unavailable.
- Answers questions about the organization and provides callers
with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors to determine the nature of their
business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitor access and escort visitor as needed
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail.
- Monitor incoming faxes and route appropriately
- Takes payments for services and products.
- Responsible for managing office supplies, kitchen supplies, and
conference room supplies on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of office and
breakrooms on a daily basis.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing,
photocopying, and collating.
- Other office duties as assigned.QualificationsJOB
REQUIREMENTSThe ideal candidate will satisfy the following
requirements and qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Drivers License
- Must be able to pass background and drug screen
- Must be able to report to the Corporate office M-F 7:30a -
- Must be proficient on computer-based programs such as Microsoft
Word and Excel
- Must be able to meet physical demands: frequently use hands and
finger to type.
- Ability to multitask while staying organized
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Positive customer service skillsWE OFFER
- Stable employment
- 401K Program with matching contribution
- Medical, Dental and Life benefits
- Advancement opportunities for outstanding performers!As an
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status.
Keywords: Facility Solutions Group, Inc., Austin , Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!