Posted on: February 16, 2020
Ntirety provides Multi-Cloud Managed Solutions that enable IT to
shift from managing operational risk to creating a future-ready,
agile enterprise. Ntirety is the only Managed Solutions Provider
for multi-cloud solutions with guaranteed business outcomes. Our
solutions are backed by the industry's first and only Guidance
Level Agreements (GLAs): actionable insights that improve
mission-critical application security, cost, and agility. Our
engineers in North America, Europe, and Asia deliver solutions that
shift tactical Enterprise IT operations to business transformation
for thousands of global customers. With fourteen data centers
around the world, Ntirety also ensures strict compliance to PCI,
HITRUST, HIPAA, FERPA, and GDPR guidelines and regulations.
We are first and foremost a service company, enabled by
technology... not the other way around. We believe that service is
the core to creating a vibrant, "built-to-last" organization. If
what we've said isn't a mission you can get behind, or you are
looking for a big paycheck to do more "directing" than "doing"...
Still with us? You likely believe that there is more to a job than
just getting paid, and that the mission really matters. Good.
Because we believe that too.
For more information about Ntirety, please visit www.ntirety.com
Ntirety is seeking a part-time Office Assistant to assist in the
day-to-day administrative functioning of our Austin office.
Candidates interested in this position should display a
good-natured, cooperative attitude and be reliable, responsible,
and detailed oriented. This position would be 8-16 hours per week.
Availability on Thursdays is required.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer phones and redirect calls; coordinate with office
personnel at other locations.
- Order supplies for the office through established vendors,
including business cards for employees.
- Ensure printer supplies are always on hand for all printers in
the office; ensure printers are in working order.
- Schedule maintenance service calls if needed for office
- Check the daily mail.
- Manage the conference room scheduling as needed.
- Plan weekly catered lunches every Thursday for all employees
throughout the year.
- Book travel arrangements for all employees and executives.
- Coordinate guest visits by distributing agendas, objectives to
attendees, and any planned events.
- Greet interviewees and new hires.
- Provide short tour of facility to interviewing candidates and
- Assist in conducting comprehensive new hire orientation for all
- Perform data entry and filling duties as needed.
- Distribute and collect paperwork for new hires; coordinate with
HR on the new hire process.
- Ensure equipment is ordered and configured for new hires;
assign building access card and ensure all other new hire tasks are
- Maintain the building access card management log.
- Coordinate company gatherings, conferences, and meetings.
- Plan fun and creative parties and celebrations including the
annual office holiday party.
- Prepare and/or decorate Ntirety office for holidays.
- Work with managers to update PowerPoint presentations.
- Manage and track all outgoing mail and packages.
- Send expense reports, invoices and other necessary items to
- Manage the filing systems in the office.
- Purchase vending and breakfast items, and ensure vending
machines are always stocked.
- Participate in the Culture Crew committee.
- Keep the office tidy.
- Be the main office contact for office/building issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an office environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize upon the various
responsibilities and understand the interdependencies of others
upon the function of this role.
- Must have be detail oriented, dependable, and have a strong
- Ability to communicate professionally and be an effective team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
FREE Medical to Employees, Dental,retirementplan with 401(k) match,
growing,anddynamiccompany,wewanttohearfromyou! Ntirety isanEqual
Ntirety thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Keywords: Ntirety, Austin , Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!