ADMIN ASST-HOURLY (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Posted Date: Feb 11, 2020TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete
your entire job application for this job via SMS text
messaging!Simply text JOB to 75000 *& search for the *requisition
ID number 376569.Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a full-time *ADMIN. ASST-HOURLY
- Location: AT&T Hotel and Conference Center, 1900 University
Ave., Austin, TX 78705. /Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Requirement: Knowledge of Microsoft Office./ *Internal Employee
Referral Bonus Available/WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord
video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in
front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek
preview.If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning,
you may be interested in joining our team.At FLIK, our operating
philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food,
great service and great people. A FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great
Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind
the scenes. FLIKs steadfast dedication to the training and support
of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth.
Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on
expertise are FLIK trademarks only achievable through the work of
our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every
FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth,
education and ongoing mentoring today and every day.Full time
associates at FLIK are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
- Summary:* Responsible for clerical functions and administrative
support of food service programs.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
- Answer telephones and direct inquires in a professional and
client centric manner.
- Maintain confidential personnel files.
- Assist management staff in preparing confidential employment
and labor relations documents, including but not limited to
proposed disciplinary notices.
- Assist with staffing, including finding staff when employees
call out on short notice.
- Work effectively and maintain good working relationships with
co-workers, school personnel, administrators, student?s parents and
- Complete and maintain accurate and up to date records of
students eligible for free and reduced priced lunches if
- Enter weekly cash sales and meal counts using computer.
- Perform daily bank deposit reconciliation.
- Process vendor invoices for payment - using computer, making
sure addition is correct and checking item prices against bid
specifications, making sure there is no discrepancy in
- Perform monthly vendor statement reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly state claim form for reimbursement.
- Assist in preparation of end of month financial reports.
- Attend in-service and/or safety meetings as required.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment; ability to perform
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
industry*Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.Qualified candidates must be able
to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily
with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job
post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential
responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with
this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or
change the essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./Req ID:
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Austin , ADMIN ASST-HOURLY (FULL-TIME), Administration, Clerical , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!