Office Coordinator / Assistant
Posted on: February 16, 2020
We're looking for the crazy ones that are going to change the
Newchip is a global startup accelerator and fund with a goal of
providing world changing early stage startups with the tools,
skills, and mentorship and networks necessary to successfully
raise, build, and scale their businesses to eventual
We're a veteran founding team with decades of experience, numerous
acquisitions under our belts, and we're looking for the next member
of our family and team.
We've helped fund over $100M into companies and are looking for
entrepreneurial oriented individuals who are in it for the
long-haul to truly help startups and create investment returns to
If you're looking to make a difference, we're here to provide the
mentorship, leadership, and long-term growth potential to make that
dream a reality.
Mission Statement: We deliver results and set the standard for the
entrepreneurs and investors everywhere.
We're a 100% personal meritocracy- do you fit our core company
- Personal Integrity - We take ownership for our responsibilities
and do what we say we will do no matter what.
- Humble & Coachable - We have respect for authority and
experience, but also a hunger for constant 360 degree
- Self Motivation - We first strive to learn, grow, and
constantly improve ourselves so that we can contribute to the team
- Gritty Resolve - We face down all adversity, we take all
criticism, and we get knocked down, but we always get back up.
- Passionately Ambitious - We enthusiastically pursue our work
because accomplishing the team goal, equals meritocratic and
If you do, and you are ready to grow exponentially as an individual
and in your career, apply below.
As an Office Coordinator / Assistant, you will be responsible for
handling executive and clerical tasks in our office. You will be
handling incoming startup request and other communications,
greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating
paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office
clerk duties and errands for our leadership team. This role is full
time only, no contractors or part-time. Newchip offers market-based
compensation and incentives.
Our dream candidate's #1 trait is a compelling hunger and passion
to achieve something great in life and change the world. Experience
can be gained over time but your passion and drive are what will
make you stand out in applying and in the job.
We are rapidly growing and deploying new technologies. We want team
members that will do whatever it takes to get the job done. We're
looking for people that can not only operate in the chaos of a
startup, but thrive in it and earn a place in our family.
We're looking for someone who is hyper-organized, resourceful, and
that truly enjoys working in a team to achieve the company vision.
Building a multi-platform marketplace is a complex operation, with
lots of cross functional minor details and tasks to track. You must
be able to prioritize needs between executives and departments,
proactively reach out to offer and receive guidance from your team
members, and solve roadblocks on your own.
- Organizing team and marketing events: team lunches, hack-athons
at the office, open office, etc
- Organize office operations and procedures with HR and the COO,
updating and maintaining policies as necessary
- Manage office G&A budget as well as team ordering benefits,
ensuring accurate and timely reporting
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning,
catering and security services
- Manage inventory orders for equipment, Instacart, Amazon, and
supplies for each department
- Scheduling and managing (external and internal) meetings and
- Assist in the recruitment, interviewing, and on-boarding
process for new hires
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, business trips,
conferences, parties, and celebrations
- Work directly with executives in processing fundraising,
financial, and legal paperwork
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative and clerical experience in
high stress and/or startup environments
- Basic knowledge of office administrator responsibilities,
systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in
- Familiarity with scheduling tools, like MixMax and
- Familiarity with task and team management tools like: Slack,
Jira, Wrike, and Trello
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and folder
management proficiency is a must
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced
- Coachable and quick to learn but also creative mind and ability
to research and suggest improvements
- Excellent route memory but always taking notes regardless as
not to drop the ball on task
- Competitive paid time off (vacation, sick & public
- Industry competitive salary + equity stock options
- Free weekly lunches, plus endless snacks and drink supply
- Regularly planned team outings and company events
- Stipend for training & development
- Monthly platform investment stipend
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary
Keywords: Newchip, Austin , Office Coordinator / Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!