Executive Assistant with Office Administration Responsibilities
Company: Valentine HR
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Our client is--seeking an exceptional support-motivated individual
who excels at managing multiple projects accurately and efficiently
in a small company, fast-paced environment. Reporting to the CEO,
the primary responsibilities of the Executive Assistant--will be
three-fold: providing high-touch, high-trust support to the
executive team; communicating effectively with clients, vendors,
visitors and the media; and supporting the internal sales, business
operations, customer support and project teams with office
administration expertise.About the PositionExecutive Support
- Manage communication and calendars for President and CEO,
handling details of a confidential nature including speaking
engagements, conference calls and media requests with frequent
changes and updates.
- Coordinate worldwide travel arrangements, including
itineraries, travel documents, logistics, expense reimbursements,
car rentals, hotel accommodations with frequent changes and
- Anticipate issues and resolve potential problems, creating
efficient and streamlined processes while adeptly handling urgent,
quick turnaround issues
- Summarize and communicate relevant information, providing
related documentation that requires the attention of the executives
while coordinating with internal and external teams.Office
- Serve as first point of contact for outside inquiries via
email, online and phone, routing to appropriate departments and
individuals and following up to ensure completion.
- Manage a variety of situations, pro-actively resolving issues
involving administrative functions of the office with an
understanding of companys philosophy, policies and processes.
- Provide oversight to outside office vendors for facilities,
correspond with outside accounting vendor for expenses and account
reconciliations and administer office and kitchen budget, ordering
and stocking of supplies.
- Manage electronic and paper files, filing systems and document
storage, creating efficiencies and securing information.About Our
Client--At The Center for Generational Kinetics (CGK) we study each
generation - and especially Gen Z and Millennials - to help clients
understand what works with each generation and why.-- How to
understand them.-- How to reach them. How to win their business as
customers, employees and trendsetters.-- Based in market research
and analysis, CGK offers its clients insights and actionable
strategies through custom research, speaking engagements, books and
consulting.-- The Centers team has been featured in a New York
Times cover story and over 200 television interviews.-- Their
clients number over 100 each year and include many of the biggest
brands in the world.About Candidates (Qualifications)--
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills, strong
business judgment and high level of initiative, creativity and
- Customer service mentality and professional etiquette coupled
with exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication
- Excellent spelling, grammar and proofreading skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Proven project management skills with superior multi-tasking
abilities and a high attention to detail.
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work as a team member,
working effectively with diverse and global individuals and
- Demonstrated ability utilizing Microsoft Office Suite, Google
Apps, Dropbox and similar products
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Business Administration or
equivalent years of experienceAbout the Benefits--Our client
provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package including
a generous PTO policy, health insurance and company performance
bonus as well as a kitchen stocked with healthy drinks and
snacks.--Their--offices are located in North Central Austin, just
off Mopac and 183.
Keywords: Valentine HR, Austin , Executive Assistant with Office Administration Responsibilities, Administration, Clerical , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!