Temporary Receptionist $15 for financial establishment
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 19, 2019
Next assignment is Thurs, Sept 19th - Tues, Sept 24th
Apply to be notified of 1 day to 2 week assignments for temporary
receptionists for businesses in IT, finance, and legal sectors.
- Click to apply: https://sforce.co/2J1b65z
- Send updated resume to
- Call 512-372-4413 extension 219
Greet visitors, answer phones, and direct calls appropriately. Be
well spoken, clear and patient with all interactions. Remain calm
and professional in stressful situations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing reception services, coverage and being the liaison
for the scheduling and maintenance of conference duties:
- Greet visitors, answer phones, and direct calls appropriately.
Be well spoken, clear and patient with all interactions. Remain
calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Follow documented procedures and other duties as mutually
- Enforce and handle security compliance standards regarding
- Coordinate conference room reservations and room
- Maintain conference room standards as designated. Help resolve
employee and customer concerns/issues.
- Lift large bundles of mail and make mail deliveries. Handle
time-sensitive and confidential material.
- Perform duties and special requests as assigned by management
- Participate in cross-training and be flexible to perform
varying roles whenever necessary.
In addition to job description...Workplace Ambassador will have to
unload dishwasher in the mornings and load them in the afternoon
without starting them.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service related experience
- Computer proficiency in email environments, MS Office, Outlook.
Strong organizational and administrative skills required.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers
and client personnel.
- Experience coordinating and designating work to
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, team
environment. Ability to effectively work independently and in a
- Ability to adhere and administer companies policies and
- Creative thinker Outstanding work ethic.
- Target-driven. Enthusiastic and passionate.
Sitting for long periods of time
AS A KELLY RECEPTIONIST, YOU-LL HAVE ACCESS TO WORLD-CLASS PERKS,
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage
available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free
courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans
are not sponsored by Kelly Services
Why Kelly --?
At Kelly Services --, we work with the best. Our clients include 95
of the Fortune 100- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers
rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their
business forward. If you only make one career connection today,
connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services --
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities,
Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law.
After completion of this assignment you may be considered for other
similar assignments or temporary to permanent positions. Click to
see additional open positions: www.kellycareernetwork.com
Why Kelly--?As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your
career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on
in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance,
and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have
never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about
whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach
their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Austin , Temporary Receptionist $15 for financial establishment, Accounting, Auditing , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!