Anti-Bribery and Corruption Advisory Principal
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 19, 2019
Purpose of JobThe Principal, Enterprise ABAC Advisory is
responsible for the development, implementation and administration
of Enterprise wide Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABAC). Ensures
compliance with all applicable anti-bribery & corruption (ABAC)
laws, rules and regulations, including the FCPA, DOJ Guidance,
Federal Sentencing Guidelines, and UK Bribery Act. The position
will coordinate programs/policies such as Gifts & Entertainment,
Charitable Contributions/Memberships & Sponsorships, client
transactions, business development agents/consultants, and other
third party risk. The ABAC Principal will execute the ABAC
programs/projects aligned and integrated with corporate strategies,
plans and initiatives.Job Requirements
- Develops, implements, and administers an Enterprise wide ABAC
Risk Management Program, Policies and Procedures. - - - -Designs,
evaluates, and drives ABAC compliance behaviors across the
enterprise. - Ensure compliance with all applicable ABAC laws and
- Responsible for incorporating appropriate policies procedures
and controls into the enterprise program to mitigate risk exposure.
- Drives ABAC compliance behaviors across the enterprise. -
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert and point of contact for the
business on issues and/or risks related to Anti-Bribery &
Corruption. Serves as a key advisor to the business on proper
remediation of examination and/or audit findings.
- Develops and implements training across all levels of the
organization to support a strong Anti-Bribery & Corruption
compliance culture across the enterprise, as well as in individual
- Acts as a liaison with regulators, as needed, regarding
Anti-Bribery & Corruption matters including audit issues and
- Maintains expert knowledge of Anti-Bribery & Corruption
compliance, new and amended laws and regulations impacting the
business, and ensure the business incorporates evolving
requirements and expectations in to practices and/or
- Leads compliance and enterprise initiatives that may impact
and/or benefit the successful implementation of the Enterprise
Anti-Bribery & Corruption compliance program.
- May serve as a proxy for the Anti-Bribery and Corruption
Officer in senior leadership forums as appropriate.Minimum
- Bachelor's Degree OR four additional years of experience beyond
the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 10 or more years' experience working within Compliance, Legal,
Operations, Finance, Risk, Control functions, or Anti-Bribery &
- Expert knowledge of Anti-Bribery & Corruption or Political
Activities Compliance, industry practices and emerging trends.
- Experience applying Anti-Bribery & Corruption or Political
Activities Compliance knowledge - including relevant industry best
practices - across a broad range of financial products and
- Experience interacting with legal counsel, law enforcement,
regulators, and examiners on Anti-Bribery & Corruption issues.
- Experience collaborating with key resources and stakeholders,
influencing decisions and managing work to achieve strategic goals
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word,
Excel and PowerPoint.Preferred Experience:
- MBA, JD, CCEP, CAPM, PMP or advanced degree in a related
- Proven experience with Anti-Bribery and Corruption Compliance
policy and procedures development.
- Solid understanding of banking, finance and products.
- Ability to provide senior level Anti-Bribery and Corruption
Compliance risk management direction and guidance as critical
second line of defense.
- Experience developing, maintaining and delivering targeted
Anti-Bribery and Corruption Compliance training to employees and
- Expert knowledge of requirements under the FCPA and UK Bribery
- Experience in overseeing, advising and providing guidance on
non-U.S. lobbying and gifts to and entertainment of non-U.S.
government officials.The above description reflects the details
considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job
and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the
work requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA our
employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business,
including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment,
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness
and wealth building programs. - Additionally, our career path
planning and continuing education will assist you with your
professional goals.Relocation assistance is available for this
Keywords: USAA, Austin , Anti-Bribery and Corruption Advisory Principal, Accounting, Auditing , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!