Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABAC) Compliance Risk Manager Senior
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 19, 2019
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Compliance Risk
Manager Senior for our San Antonio, TX, facility or remote.
The Compliance Risk Manager provides second-line independent
oversight and guidance regarding business products, services, and
processes through a compliance framework to ensure they are
executed in accordance with regulatory requirements. In partnership
with the business and key stakeholders, continuously drives a
strong culture of compliance and demonstrates integrity and
professional judgment in protecting the interests of USAA and its
- Provides guidance to the business to ensure documents,
projects, processes or product initiatives comply with regulatory
and legal requirements and enterprise policy.
- Synthesizes analyses, identifies root cause(s) of potential
compliance risk, provides recommendations that influence business
solutions and validates resolution
- Responsible for project management by leading and influencing
cross functional enterprise or compliance teams.
- Reviews implementation planning for new laws and regulations
and ensures appropriate parties have been engaged.
- Conveys information and position clearly, concisely, logically
and in an organized manner.
- Executes compliance risk management activities in accordance
with enterprise compliance standards.
- Serves as a resource to team members on escalated
- Bachelor's degree OR 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 6 or more years relevant work experience in compliance, risk,
or audit function.
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated
- Advanced knowledge in a specific area of compliance laws,
regulations and regulatory expectations
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced knowledge of regulatory
compliance to consult and provide insight and guidance.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word,
Excel and PowerPoint.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a
different job level*When you apply for this position, you will be
required to answer some initial questions. - This will take
approximately 5 minutes. - Once you begin the questions you will
not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to
change your responses.Preferred Experience:
- 6+ years' experience within financial services industry at a
law firm, a Legal or Compliance department or with a regulator
(OFAC, SEC, DOJ, FED, state securities regulator).
- 3+ years' experience with proven experience with FCPA, UK
Bribery Act and similar laws and regulations globally.
- Proven experience in an ABAC advisory role focused on Hiring
Practices, Finance & Expense Controls (including Gifts &
Entertainment), and Third-Party Risk management.
- Proven experience in drafting relevant ABAC Policies,
Standards, and Procedures.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong communications and writing skills.
- Ability to build rapport with key partners and interface with
businesses and functions in order to facilitate the successful
implementation of the Enterprise ABAC Program.
- Advanced Degree or JD.The above description reflects the
details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of
the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of
all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA
our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the
business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress
environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along
with wellness and wealth building programs. - Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education will assist you with
your professional goals.Relocation assistance is available for this
position.For Internal Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current
position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have
manager's approval prior to posting.Last day for internal
candidates to apply to the opening is 08/26/19 by 11:59 pm CST
Keywords: USAA, Austin , Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABAC) Compliance Risk Manager Senior, Accounting, Auditing , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!