Sr Systems Analyst
Company: Laureate Education Inc.
Posted on: February 15, 2019
USAHS is looking for an ERP Administrator who would be primarily responsible for ensuring the reliable operation of ERP and finance-related systems. The candidate would also coordinate with external vendors or consultants to implement a new Sage Intacct system and make updates or modifications to existing systems and integrations. Prior experience in Sage Intacct and/or PeopleSoft is a significant advantage.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Collaborate with implementation vendor / external consultants in ongoing ERP implementation project to help gather business user requirements, design, configure, test and implement ERP applications and modules
* Help to identify interfaces required for ERP with other IT systems; collaborate with implementation vendor / external consultant to design, configure and test interfaces
* Provide technical support and guidance to ERP system users; Work closely with internal and external service providers as required
* Coordinate and manage application support with vendors and external consultants
* Ensure reliable performance of ERP system by tracking and monitoring performance, usage and security metrics
* Troubleshoot and resolve any ERP related hardware, software, user access or other problems
* Coordinate new software releases, production fixes and upgrades with technical teams and users
* Recommend new features or changes to configuration / workflows based on user and vendor feedback
* Modify, configure, design, and test new interfaces for ERP with other IT systems based on user requirement
* Based on application changes required, provide Infrastructure requirements to Infrastructure team
* Develop and document system configurations, procedures and hardware as appropriate
* Perform database inquires and audit to verify system integrity
* Conduct in-depth tests for application modifications or implementation of new systems
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Collaborate with other IT application resources (across Business Intelligence, Student Information System, HRIS, Learning Management and other applications) to resolve cross functional dependencies
* May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL, and PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Appropriate reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
* Prior experience of managing enterprise-wide financial systems
* Any experience of working on Sage Intacct, and/or PeopleSoft is a significant advantage
* Hands-on experience in various ERP modules such as accounting, accounts payable, controls, financial planning, budgeting, and reporting. Experience in additional modules such as tax is advantageous
* Excellent critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
* Experience in all phases of the development lifecycle
* Excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
* Working knowledge of accounting fundamentals
* Ability to assist users in resolving problems and answer questions with minimal supervision
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Accounting or related field, Master s degree is a plus
* A minimum of 6-10 years of experience in the technology field
Keywords: Laureate Education Inc., Austin , Sr Systems Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!