Posted on: November 14, 2018
Monday - Friday 7:45 am to 4:45 pm.
Client is located in North Austin.
Will perform a variety of accounting tasks including, accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliation, cash collection and handling, bank deposits, purchasing and other duties as assigned.
Clerical tasks, including filing, scanning documents, typing documents, opening, sorting and distributing mail, making copies, using fax machines, as well as entering data into various software and working with Excel spreadsheets.
Must recognize when information is confidential and safeguard it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proficient in Mathematics
- Must have accurate Data Entry skills equivalent to 45 wpm typing and ten key by touch
- Experienced full-charge bookkeeper
- 3 years clerical experience preferably in an accounting function
- Must have good communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Must be highly-organized, accurate and meet deadlines
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in written and oral communications Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Ultimate, Austin , Accounting Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!