Current College Students - Pride Leadership Program, Early ID Program
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: November 14, 2018
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom; and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success cannot come without growth. At Citi, continuing to invest in our diverse and inclusive workforce is imperative. Our Pride Leadership Program - Early ID - will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to successfully navigate the interview process, build technical skills, and learn about the opportunities available.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Citi's Pride Leadership Program, Early ID Program - is designed for undergraduate sophomores who self-identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual and/or transgender. This program will offer virtual mentorship and provide training on how to navigate the Summer Analyst interview process.
Your time here will look something like this...
The Early ID program is a five week virtual program aligned to the tracks below. Participants will learn how to navigate the summer intern recruiting process, participate in virtual technical training and business specific workshops as well as have a mentor guiding them along the way.
- Corporate and Investment Banking: Our Corporate and Investment Banking division provides comprehensive relationship coverage (sector and country) to ensure the best possible service and responsiveness to clients.
- Corporate Banking: provides relationship coverage, credit expertise and tailored financing solutions, including loans, investment grade debt, cash management, foreign exchange, trade finance, and derivatives to corporate, financial service and public sector clients.
- Investment Banking: provides sector expertise and strategic advisory solutions, including mergers & acquisitions, capital raising and other strategic financings to corporate, financial service and public sector clients.
- Private Bank: Citi's Private Bank is dedicated to serving worldly and wealthy individuals and families with a customized private banking service that crosses borders. We help clients build, manage and preserve their wealth and legacies for future generations.
- Capital Markets Origination structures and underwrites transactions for our clients to allow them to fund acquisitions, growth, recapitalizations, and refinancing in the debt and equity markets.
- Markets & Securities Services: Markets interacts with both investor and issuer clients. We buy, sell, and structure across equities, commodities, credit, futures and FX.
- Markets & Securities Services: Citi Research takes on pricing surveys, industry trend and valuation surveys, initiations of coverage, as well as financial modeling and report writing.
- Markets & Securities Services: Quantitative Analysis provides insight on portfolio analysis, electronic execution, derivative modeling and managing portfolio level risk.
- Treasury and Trade Solutions provides an integrated mix of cash management and trade services & finance solutions to multinational corporations, financial institutions, and public sector organizations.
- Commercial Bank is the leading global financing and banking partner for mid-sized US corporations, and US domiciled subsidiaries of non-US Corporations that source product from or sell goods and services to developing markets. We leverage Citi's broad reach through our unparalleled global transaction services, foreign exchange and capital markets capabilities.
- Citi Cards includes world-class products with one of the industry's best reward programs. Our US Cards portfolio offers unmatched access and VIP experiences to US customers through our award winning entertainment access program.
- Finance is the guardian and communicator of key financial information and controls for Citi serving internal and external clients.
- Human Resources services one of our most important client groups: our employees.
- Internal Audit provides an independent assessment of the company's governance, risk management, and internal control environment for key stakeholders around the world, including Citi's Board of Directors, Citi's senior management, and Citi's regulators globally.
- Technology Citi is a technology company with a banking license, and as industries worldwide continue to evolve to meet emerging challenges, we are using the latest programming languages and engineering know-how to design digital solutions that continue to transform global finance.
Keywords: Citi, Austin , Current College Students - Pride Leadership Program, Early ID Program, Accounting, Auditing , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!