Senior Program Coordinator
Company: Capgemini Government Solutions
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Track and monitor project progress and communicate status
weekly or as necessary.
- Perform regular Portfolio reporting activities to
- Tracking Project spend and reconciling invoices.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings and distribute minutes/ note
- Maintain training document folders, management Plans,
Templates, and work instructions.
- Work in collaboration with internal staff and vendor resources
to develop approach, design, and project timelines.
- Prioritize daily task list and workload to ensure address items
in order of urgency.
- Central program knowledge management for key information and
consolidated document tracking and repository management.
- Coordinate with project managers and recruiting to facilitate
client onboard requirements and ensure compliance is met for
efficient onboard process of new employees.
- Monitoring employee utilization, workload, and overtime hours.
Job Requirements / Qualifications:
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a Government Security
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in policy, communications,
accounting, finance, information management, business, or similar
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in Project
Management or related field.
- Strong financial analysis skills including budgeting and
- Experience using Deltek systems (or similar Project Management
software), including ability to export reports.
- A positive, resilient attitude with a willingness to undertake
volume work processes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to executive
- Experience in working and participating in cross-functional,
multi-dimensional teams and projects.
- Ability to compile, organize and present information clearly
- Advanced organizational, planning and time management
- Proficient in common desktop technologies including Microsoft
Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote with some exposure to
SharePoint and Trello.
- Quick learner and good eye for details. Nice to have
- Active Government Security clearance
- Agile Certification
- Scrum master Certification
- ITIL 4.0 Foundation Certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification Company
Overview Company Overview Capgemini has an entrepreneurial
environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness,
Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a
competitive benefits package to our employees. A global leader in
consulting, technology services and digital transformation,
Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire
breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud
and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and
deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations
to realize their business ambitions through various services from
strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that
the business value of technology comes from and through people. It
is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40
countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.2
billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a
subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services
to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at . Capgemini
has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following
values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty,
and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in
the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender
identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Pay Transparency: Capgemini
discloses salary range information in compliance with state and
local pay transparency obligations. The disclosed range represents
the lowest to highest salary we, in good faith, believe we would
pay for this role at the time of this posting, although we may
ultimately pay more or less than the disclosed range, and the range
may be modified in the future. The disclosed range takes into
account the wide range of factors that are considered in making
compensation decisions including, but not limited to, geographic
location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications,
experience, skills, seniority, performance, sales or revenue-based
metrics, and business or organizational needs. At Capgemini, it is
not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the
range for their role. This role may be eligible for other
compensation including variable compensation, bonus, or commission.
Full time regular employees are eligible for paid time off,
medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to
eligible employees. Note: No amount of pay is considered to be
wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and
determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission,
or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a
particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless
and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole
discretion, consistent with the law. The base salary range for the
tagged location is $90k to 120k. The contractor will not discharge
or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants
because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own
pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees
who have access to the compensation information of other employees
or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Capgemini Government Solutions, Austin , Senior Program Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...