End User Business Development Manager, Finance
Company: HID Global Corporation
Posted on: March 17, 2023
This position requires a knowledgeable and experienced business professional to apply share of wallet strategy for HID Global and increase HID Global's image and sales opportunities within the finance and banking vertical market. The actions of this position will result in HID Global being the "Trusted Advisor" to both the End-user and Influencer/Consultant communities; creating pull-through sales value to the supply channel for HID Global's products and services, with main focus on Global Business Unit of Physical Access Control Solutions and its Strategic Growth Initiatives. The professional shall feel at home being "voice of HID" in front of senior managers, decision makers and convey "one HID" message.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Apply HID Physical Access Control Solutions Global Business Unit strategy:
* Conduct named end-user seminars and training to better understand the required features & functions of future technologies.
* Provide named end-user presentations during "face to face" introductory meetings.
* Develop and schedule the deployment of required named end-user programs to address individual end-user needs.
* Identify & understand the business models of the named end-user accounts as it relates to security.
* Cooperate with and coordinate company internal technical resources and project teams to effectively communicate the expansion / transition to future technology.
* Provide educational/awareness briefings for end-users to reinforce HID Global's role as "Trusted Advisor".
* Interface, collaborate, and communicate effectively with other departments and business units/functional groups addressing the end-user in support of HID Global's goals.
* Expand and maintain a comprehensive database of key end-users so can feed back to named account list as needed
* Maintain a high degree of product knowledge, more on the spectrum/benefit/road map level.
* Attend applicable industry tradeshows, meetings and other HID internal and external events, especially with focus on speaking and presentation opportunity.
* Participate in applicable end-user seminars/consultant seminars and conferences and drive HID's engagement.
* Provide timely and accurate monthly status report of group activities and progress using SF; incl product mix, timelines for delivery and revenue contribution.
* Cooperate with end user marketing for end user focused tools: development of whitepapers, brochures, web presence, speaker engagements, end user events, dedicated list procurement and lead nurturing.
* Cooperate with the global end user team to cover the market / designated vertical properly
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Clear understanding and experience with the end user corporate culture, environment, and decision process within the finance vertical.
* Complete understanding of how HID products fit within the finance vertical market.
* Understanding of consultant community requirements and tools related to this vertical.
* Effective communications skills with end-user corporate management and executive personnel.
* Proficient technical knowledge of Physical Access Control Solutions (PACS) and authentication market to support the role of "Trusted Advisor" to End-user communities and consultant community.
* Understanding of HID Global sales development ecosystem: Business segments with focus on PACS (Physical Access Control Solutions), channel rationalization, sales process, HID road map in PACS.
Education and/or Experience
* BS/BA degree with emphasis on business and/or technology. Candidates with equivalent education plus relevant industry experience may also be considered.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in the security industry w/ emphasis in Physical Access Control, ideally with hands on experience with PACS products and products that complete a physical access control project.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience within the finance vertical market.
* Minimum of 3 years successful business development experience at channel and end user level.
* Previous exposure to consultant community and requirements in an end user project.
* Understanding of how to sell SaaS Solutions to end users.
* Regional experience is preferable.
* Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
* Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
* Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Employee works primarily in a home office environment.
* The home office must be a well-defined work area, separate from normal domestic activity and complete with all essential technology including, but not limited to; separate phone, scanner, printer, computer, etc. as required in order to effectively perform their duties.
* Employee may also utilize the nearest HID Global office for meetings and demos, with equipment and access requirements support by HID Global IT department.
* Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems.
* 50%+ travel and fieldwork, including international travel may be required. Therefore, employee must possess, or be able to acquire a valid driver's license, company credit card and an internationally valid passport.
* Flexibility to accommodate team backup as needed, either on-line or on-site.
* Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which you are hired.
The wage range for this role considers a broad scope of factors that are considered when making compensation decisions, including but not limited to: skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At HID, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.The base salary in the United States is $96,000 to $115,700. If a sales role include: The OTE is up to $192,800.
This opportunity may be open to flexible working arrangements.
HID is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
We make it easier for people to get where they want to go!
On an average day, think of how many times you tap, twist, tag, push or swipe to get access, find information, connect with others or track something. HID technology is behind billions of interactions, in more than 100 countries. We help you create a verified, trusted identity that can get you where you need to go - without having to think about it.
When you join our HID team, you'll also be part of the ASSA ABLOY Group, the global leader in access solutions. You'll have 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions - supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally. As we welcome new people on board, it's important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.
Keywords: HID Global Corporation, Austin , End User Business Development Manager, Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Austin, Texas
here to apply!