Senior Director, Operations
Company: Platinum Resource Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Location; Austin, TX
Responsible for overseeing and directing terminal support functions
for conventional and automated cargo handling operations. These
areas include vessel planning, systems monitoring, customer service
and labor dispatching in a manner that supports Company initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Maritime
Management, Operations Management.
- Minimum 10 years of leadership experience in the transportation
- Knowledge of the principles of marine terminal
- Ability to manage a large, complex, and diverse workforce in a
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to respond quickly and
effectively to operational issues.
Platinum Resource Group is a professional level consulting firm,
providing resources to Fortune 1000 client companies in the areas
of technology, human resources, accounting, finance, business
systems and supply chain, on a contract and interim basis. PRG has
operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles, and San
Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our consultants direct
deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental, vision benefits, paid
holidays, and referral bonuses.
Keywords: Platinum Resource Group, Austin , Senior Director, Operations, Accounting, Auditing , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!