Program Manager (Internal Audit Team)
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Program Manager (Internal Audit Team):Job Highlights
The Internal Audit Team's mission is to protect the company by
calling attention to critical risks and driving management action
to address those risks. Internal projects are driven by two guiding
principles - Keep Safe and Enable Operational Excellence. The Team
achieves its objective by collaborating with functional and
business/product groups to identify areas of risk, making valuable
recommendations on process and control improvements, cost
reduction, and operational excellence. Internal Audit team works
closely with functional and business/product work groups to
identify areas of risk, make valuable recommendations on process
and control standardization, and influence decision-making process
to drive change.
What you will be doing as Program Manager (Internal Audit
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and controls by
examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and
documentation; and recommending opportunities to strengthen the
internal control structure.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit
discoveries and compliance violations.
- Provide management with techniques and solutions to drive risk
reduction and process improvement.
- Work cross functionally with key business partners from EHS,
Diversity and Engineering to review and provide assurance over
regulatory reporting and disclosures to the SEC.
- Conduct fraud investigations and other special investigations
with appropriate interfaces with legal, compliance, ethics and
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key business
partners to promote a practical and synchronized approach to risk
management and compliance.
- Assist with conducting annual enterprise risk assessment to
develop robust audit plan, including regulatory and compliance
What will you bring to the Program Manager (Internal Audit Team):
- BA/BS degree in Business or Accounting. MS or MBA a
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in Big 4 Public
Accounting, Internal Auditing, Management Consulting or blend of
- CIA/CPA qualification preferred
- Detailed knowledge of critical business processes across key
industries such as Automotive, Industrial products and services,
Retail, and high growth companies is strongly preferred
- Strong understanding and awareness of AML regulatory
requirements and anti-fraud laws
- Experienced in performing regulatory and compliance audits
within the automotive industry
- Ability to perform continuous monitoring & reporting of
compliance and risk management metrics
- Effective analytical abilities, strong interpersonal skills &
the maturity & motivation to work independently
- Effective project management skills, including the ability to
plan, organize, prioritize, & balance multiple tasks and/or
projects to ensure target dates & goals are achieved
- Demonstrates strong leadership, verbal and written
communication skills, with ability to navigate a fast-paced
environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a tight
deadline driven environment
- Excellent people leader with experience in coaching and
developing solution driven teams.
More than just a Job
IntelliSource understands the importance of having a connected,
productive workforce and building dynamic employee loyalty. Our
employees enjoy our strong culture that is sustained by an
engaging, fun, innovative and fast-paced work environment. We were
founded on the premise that people matter and the intention with
offering a job is to do more than simply introduce new skill sets;
we are ready to enroll and inspire our employees to make learning,
process improvement and exceptional performance an ongoing practice
and an outstanding career. We never stop helping others learn and
we never stop learning.
IntelliSource is proud to be an inclusive employer and we value
diversity within our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer
and make hiring decisions based on job related factors. We do not
discriminate based on any information on the application including
race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic
information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
This is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.
Who we are
At IntelliSource, our business - and our approach - is personal. We
have over 20 years of business process outsourcing experience with
some of the nation's most recognizable Fortune 500 and fast-growth
brands bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and
technology. Knowing every company has different needs,
IntelliSource understands a one-size-fits-all approach is not going
to bring success.Our flexible approach to finding the right
business solution sets us apart from our competitors. Our goal is
to empower our customers and our people to reach their full
Keywords: IntelliSource, Austin , Program Manager (Internal Audit Team), Accounting, Auditing , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!