REMOTE Regional Controller (Healthcare)
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Remote role, newly created, with a great family owned hospital
system, dedicated to staying away from Private Equity and focusing
on patient first care!
This Jobot Job is hosted by David Montgomery
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 - $165,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Our client is committed to providing high-quality patient care and
outstanding customer service, coupled with the loyalty and
dedication of a highly trained staff, to be the most trusted and
impactful source for healthcare services in every community it
Why join us?
- Remote role with travel, and lots of flexibility in
- Amazing family owned culture
- Phenomenal benefits
- Bonus structure above the industry average
Remote with Travel
The primary responsibility of the Regional Controller is the
overall management of the finances and resources of the hospitals
in their region and related business enterprises. The Regional
Controller ensures the financial viability of the assigned region
of hospitals by establishing and monitoring financial plans and
budgets. Manages the financial affairs of the assigned region in
accordance with goals, sound business practice, corporate and
hospital policies and in compliance with various government
regulatory requirements. The Regional Controller is responsible for
the implementation of all financial objectives in their region
specific hospitals. The Regional Controller will report to the SVP,
Chief Accounting Officer. This is an exempt position.
- Develops hospital and regional leaders in areas such as patient
accounting, data processing, credit/collection, general accounting,
purchasing, and admitting.
- Financial management activities to include financial planning,
budgeting and forecasting, revenue cycle management, accounts
- Coordinates with other senior members of management in
developing major financial plans including capital expenditure
- Assists in the developing of new business by analyzing the
feasibility of new ventures including managed care contracts and
advises management of the financial prospects.
- Establishes performance plans and objectives and evaluates
results with regional and hospital leadership teams at the end of
the performance period.
- Reviews and evaluates the effectiveness of all financial and
accounting systems in the assigned region.
- Analyzes daily operating results to ensure that revenues,
expenses and labor are within budgeted objectives, advises
department heads and administration of needed changes,
- Provides positive direction and open lines of communication
with and between regional teams and assigned hospital leadership
Education and Training Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting,
Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or an
appropriately related field required.
- Five (5) years of experience in hospital operations or
equivalent in the healthcare industry.
- Proven experience in corporate planning, financial analyses,
and multi-hospital operations.
- Rehabilitation or Long-Term Acute Care experience, as
applicable, is required.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Must be able to demonstrate competence
in management and leadership skills to develop and implement
organizational strategies and opportunities for growth. Must
maintain current knowledge and adhere to the appropriate regulatory
standards such as JCAHO, Medicare, Medicaid and employment
regulations. Must possess the numerical ability to analyze problems
and develop accounting systems to accurately control financial
activity at the assigned hospital(s). Must exhibit well- developed
interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 70% (travel frequency will depend on
business needs and will fluctuate from 25%-70%).
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Austin , REMOTE Regional Controller (Healthcare), Accounting, Auditing , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!