Senior Stock Plan Administrator (ONSITE, HYBIRD, & REMOTE OPTIONS)
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Senior Stock Plan Administrator oversees the daily
administration of Tenet's Long-Term Incentive plan(s) including
recordkeeping, reporting and reconciliation. Is also responsible
for administration of the company's Employee Stock Purchase Plan
(ESPP). Will support broader compensation team with components of
Executive Compensation and partner with Legal and Finance
departments for support, as needed. Will produce regular reporting
and support other ad-hoc requests and special projects.
- Ensures that plans are administered in accordance with plan
documents and grant agreement terms and conditions, as well as
maintaining compliance with internal processes and procedures.
Partners with third party vendors and auditors to ensure all
transactions are appropriate, properly documented, maintained in
files, and accurately reflected in the third-party administrator's
- Extensive experience with a multitude of report analysis for
internal and external partners. Prepares monthly, quarterly, annual
and ad hoc reports for other various departments (Legal,
Accounting/Finance, HR and Tax) for financial statement disclosure,
proxy reporting, other SEC filings, SOX Controls and for other
purposes, as needed. Responsible for recordkeeping accuracy and
- Provides insights and recommendations on the effectiveness and
design of the various equity and stock programs. Creates
comprehensive models of various scenarios based on leadership
- Strong working relationship with our vendor partners to address
issues, discuss special projects, understand legacy processes and
be open to areas of future opportunity for plan and process
- Ensure collaborative, quality outcomes provided in a timely
manner to internal and external partners.
- Will partner with broader compensation team to support various
other executive compensation requests and analysis as
- Other duties as assigned.RequiredQualifications:
- Bachelors degree (preferably in Finance, Accounting, or
- 4+ years stock plan administration experience with large
publicly traded companies.
- 4+ years executive compensation experience.
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills.
- Continuous change improvement mindset.
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational communications
- Strong ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple
projects within deadlines.
- Advanced Excel and other MS Office Suite of applications
- Extensive experience with Fidelity Investments stock plan
- Working knowledge of SEC, legal, tax, and accounting
implications associated with equity compensation.
- Ability to interpret and understand legal documents such as
proxy, security regulation, government legislations, plan documents
and grant agreements.
- Effective interpersonal skills with strong ability to work well
within a team and communicate effectively with colleagues to help
resolve issues with cross functional teams such as the Legal, Tax,
Payroll, Accounting, Audit, Financial Reporting and Human
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals (NASPP)
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP)Position will support
Tenet/USPI corporate located in Texas. Tenet Healthcare complies
with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory
vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and
must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required
to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a
religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you
receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be
required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the
law.Job: CorporatePrimary Location: TexasFacility: 963-Santa Ana,
CAJob Type: Full-timeShift Type: Days
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare, Austin , Senior Stock Plan Administrator (ONSITE, HYBIRD, & REMOTE OPTIONS), Accounting, Auditing , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!