Remote Senior Accountant
Company: Parker and Lynch
Posted on: June 23, 2022
A large, established medical device manufacturing company in
North County area of San Diego is looking to hire a Senior
Accountant on a 90% remote basis to support the company with key
accounting functions. The position will report to the Division
Controller and will play a key role in ensuring timely and accurate
financial reporting, process improvements and partner with business
partners on key initiatives. The company is offering a salary in
the 90-105k range, bonus and great benefits as well as lots of room
for career advancementResponsibilities:
- Preparation and posting of monthly journal entries including
the timely processing of accruals, amortization, prepaids, payroll,
etc. using ERP systems.
- Drive month-end close activities
- Analyses, bank reconciliations and AR/AP sub ledger
- Liaise with Management to provide insight into significant
account balance fluctuations.
- Support initiatives with Business Unit Finance teams to drive
process improvements and ensure accurate accounting
- Preparation and account for intercompany account billings as
well as analyses of the accounts to verify proper posting
- Acts as a liaison with financial business managers and
subsidiary financial teams to collect, verify, and provide
- Responsible for documenting accounting control procedures and
creating procedural manuals of various responsibilities.
- Works with Internal Audit and External Auditors to achieve
efficient and effective quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Performing Sarbanes Oxley testing.
- Provide guidance to staff with respect to accounting issues of
- May work on special projects as requested.Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years of progressive accounting experience
- Manufacturing experience
- ERP system experience
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
Keywords: Parker and Lynch, Austin , Remote Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!