Analyst, Financial Systems - Remote
Company: Medable, Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Medable's mission is to get effective therapies to patients faster.
We provide an end-to-end, cloud-based platform with a flexible
suite of tools that allows patients, healthcare providers, clinical
research organizations and pharmaceutical sponsors to work together
as a team in clinical trials. Our solutions enable more efficient
clinical research, more effective healthcare delivery, and more
accurate precision and predictive medicine. Our target audiences
are patients, providers, principal investigators, and innovators
who work in healthcare and life sciences.
Our vision is to accelerate the path to human discovery and medical
cures. We are passionate about driving innovation and empowering
consumers. We are proactive, collaborative, self-motivated
learners, committed, bold and tenacious. We are dedicated to making
this world a healthier place.
This position is a key financial systems architecture and systems
management resource for Medable Accounting & Finance systems. You
will be the trusted resource for systems planning, architecture,
implementation, application administration, roles management, and
business unit functional support.
- Primary business application support partner for the company's
Accounting, Finance, and People organizations.
- Responsible for financial system architecture, administration,
roles management, change management, release management,
integration, monitoring, and functional support of applications
such as Netsuite, Bill.com, Teampay and Adaptive Insights.
- Act as a solution architect for financial systems by
identifying business requirements, as well as technical,
procedural, and functional gaps, and then implementing solutions
for those needs.
- Maintain proper system access for all users and roles in
NetSuite and other systems
- Build and maintain trainings and an internal knowledge base for
current and new NetSuite users
- Contribute to the creation and execution of project plans,
including defining activities, sequences, dependencies, work
effort, schedules, and task duration.
- Ensure clear documentation of processes and standards. Keep up
with system best practices.
- Oversee the Change Management and Release Management processes
for business applications.
- Manage the overall health and operation of financial systems,
including system updates, regular maintenance, and monitoring.
- Assist in the configuration of the solution based on the
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training
business users to successfully utilize technology platforms.
- Troubleshoot issues between applications
- Proactively identify and implement efficiency
- Conduct system demo's and recommend appropriate system
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Understanding of journal entries and accounting process,
including balance sheet reconciliations.
- Advanced knowledge of Netsuite required.
- Experience with Salesforce, Teampay, Expensify, TripActions,
and bill.com a plus
- Ability to execute and follow-through to completion and
- High attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Ability to function independently and effectively in a
- Strong people and interpersonal acumen that develops strong
relationships and is comfortable working in cross functional
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work
in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and
ability to multitask.
Medable, Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Medable, Inc, Austin , Analyst, Financial Systems - Remote, Accounting, Auditing , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!