Company: Indeed Flex
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview:We are Indeed Flex. Simply put, we help people get
jobs. We provide job seekers control, ownership and choice and
we're revolutionising the job market in the process. Right now,
we're hiring!Who is Indeed Flex?Think of us as the matchmaker for
employees and employers. We're an on-demand marketplace helping Job
Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts
worked in real time, through a platform that we've created. We want
to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule completely,
choosing the shifts they want to work, when they want to work them.
Then on the other side, our platform enables Employers to book
reliable, rated and verified staff
- Preparing the month end results for the US legal entities.
- Monthly management report including P&L, Balance Sheet
versus Prior year. Trend, budget & Forecast.
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheets reconciliations for
- Reconciliation of the corporate credit card and applying the
transactions into the financial system
- Review an upload of employee expenses
- Upload of bank statements and ensure the transactions are
- Liaising closely with key stakeholders and team member in
paying suppliers on time and collection of receivables
- Generate reporting on performance (trend, variance analysis
versus prior year, forecast & budget on a weekly, monthly &
- Working with all departments and the management team to help
make financial decisions
- Supporting the FC with cash flow forecasting.
- Support the Financial Controller with Indeed Flex US Internal
/External audit requirements
- Working closely with the business to maintain internal control
and risk management of financial accounts
- Compliance with US GAAP & IFRS 101.
- Ad hoc responsibilities.
- A team player who is motivated to succeed as a team and
- Qualified as a minimum (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA or
- Intermediate/advanced excel knowledge
- Experienced with multiple finance systems, familiarity with
NetSuite would be nice to have but not essential.
- Ability to use your own initiative and work under pressure and
- Good time management, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Benefits & Perks
- Upto $65,000 base + bonus + sign on bonus
- Unique commission structure-based on performance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Access to all Company & Employee Benefits
- 20 days PTO (prorated) + Birthday + 5 Flex Days
- 6 Public Holidays
- Laptop + WFH equipment
- Amazing company culture
- Hybrid working model - if you want to come and chitchat with
your colleagues, that's cool. Or if you want to stay home, that's
- Allocated stock units
- Regular team-building events
You'll fit right in at Indeed Flex if:
- You don't mind doing the work - you know and can see the impact
potential at the end and you're in it for the long haul
- Data is your heart and soul - you know you need it to drive you
in the right direction
- You're proactive and always willing to learn
- You're a go getter who loves a start up / scale up environment
- you know what we're about and you want to be a part of it
One final thing:
We love diversity and we welcome all people from diverse
backgrounds with open arms, no matter your race, age, sexual
orientation, disability, gender, religion--- you get the picture.
We value you for you. Simply, because a better world is an
inclusive world. If you do need us to make any amendments at all
for you though during the interview or any part of our hiring
process, just let us know.
Keywords: Indeed Flex, Austin , Financial Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!