Executive Assistant to Chief Financial Architect
Company: Priority VA
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Are you searching for a place where you can systemize and
organize to your heart's content? Do you thrive in an environment
where you are given tasks and told to "handle it"?
Look no further! Priority VA has partnered with a results-driven
financial leader, whose jam is numbers and money and is seeking a
"director of all things" to help her stay organized and grow her
businesses (that's right, businesses). The name of the game for
this Chief Financial Architect is using various vehicles to lead
firms and women entrepreneurs to financial freedom, security, and
getting precious time back into their lives. If this sounds like
you, then keep reading!
Your primary focus is to protect her time, her financial interests,
image/brand/reputation, and multiply her effectiveness. Want to
know the cool part? You can live anywhere! This is a virtual 1099
subcontractor position for 10-15 hours a week with the opportunity
for growth. Pay rate of $20-$25/hour.
What to expect...
- She will delegate work via text messages, phone calls, audio
recordings, and email, mostly to assign tasks that you will own
till completion. If you don't know how to do something, you're the
type of resourceful person who can do the research, figure things
out or find mentors to help you.
- You'll learn her communication style and voice so you can
respond to emails, written communications and manage the majority
of her day-to-day activities, schedule, and correspond so that she
can focus on high-value relationships, projects, and business
- This is an extremely rewarding position for someone who is
systems-oriented, thrives on multitasking, and enjoys contributing
to a team where they work hard and play hard.
Your qualities are that:
- You are HIGHLY ORGANIZED AND RESULTS DRIVEN - you complete
tasks and bring order back from the brink of chaos.
- You understand what the meaning of "DONE" is - finished,
tested, verified, communicated as being completed, and with a
- You are detail-oriented; whether it is written instructions or
a quick conversation/phone call, you pay attention and take care of
all the loose ends.
- You bring enthusiasm and happiness into the room.
- You are steady and reliable. You use your resourceful and
curious nature to solve problems and ensure stability.
- You know how to check your ego at the door, are emotionally
stable, and resilient.
- You know that the secret Code is Money.
- You are a quick study who is a self-starter and wants to grow,
living, and breathing with the desire to learn new skills.
- You possess the prowess to be an efficient multi-tasker who
asks the right questions and can prioritize competing deadlines and
multiple concurrent activities.
- You can self-manage, know how to determine what to do, and
execute plans or tasks with minimal follow-up or reminders.
- You are loyal, relationship-oriented, and relationship-driven.
When things get crazy and stressful, you know that it isn't about
you, and you feel the desire to help make things better.
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- 3-5 years Executive Assistant experience supporting
Visionaries, Founders and C-Suite Executives
- Familiar with Email and calendar management
- Slide Creation - Powerpoint and Canva
- Proactive problem solving
- Online research (finding solutions and answers online)
- Tech Stack:
- One Drive
If this sounds like you, apply today and show us what you've got!
We're waiting for you...
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Priority VA, Austin , Executive Assistant to Chief Financial Architect, Accounting, Auditing , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!