Trade, Promotion & Marketing- Senior Associate
Posted on: February 21, 2021
A career in our Consumer Markets Enabling Technologies practice,
within Industry and Functional Apps services, will provide you with
the opportunity to build secure and new digital experiences for
customers, employees, and suppliers. We focus on improving apps or
developing new apps for traditional and mobile devices as well as
conducting usability testing to find ways to improve our clients'
user experience. Our team helps clients transform their business
through enabling technologies across marketing, finance,
operations, and other key business functions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly
changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a
purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us
achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.As a Senior
Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers,
helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Marketing, Business Administration/Management
- Demonstrates proven experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud
(Demandware) or Magento platforms within professional services
- Experience working with clients to understand their business
goals and constraints and delivers solutions to achieve their
stated business outcomes;
- Demonstrates ability to evaluate existing eCommerce
applications to identify areas of improvement and identify program
enhancements and modifications;
- Investigates and corrects program-related problems, leads
planning and shaping of business requirements documents and
development work to deliver eCommerce solutions for clients that
meet their business needs, through interfacing with clients,
vendors, and technical resources;
- Proven creativity and innovation skills;
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of eCommerce strategies and
commerce operations management;
- Technical, business, leadership, and financial acumen
- Demonstrates excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Proven experience with data analysis and reporting within
Google or other comparable analytics platforms.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national
origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity
or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran,
marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by
law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity
Keywords: PwC, Austin , Trade, Promotion & Marketing- Senior Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Buda, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!