Senior Compliance Manager
Company: MobileIron, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Industry leading brands who are defining the future of work, adopt
MobileIron to secure access to the enterprise, through the world s
most ubiquitous product the mobile device. We ve created a single
point of secure and frictionless access to the perimeter-less
enterprise from any device, managed by MobileIron, someone else, or
Our mobile-centric, zero trust approach validates and verifies a
comprehensive set of signals and the correlation between the user,
device, applications, networks and potential threats before
granting secure access to the device. Our zero trust platform is
built on the foundation of our award-winning and industry-leading
unified endpoint management (UEM) capabilities with enabling
technologies of zero sign-on (ZSO) user and device authentication,
multi-factor authentication (MFA), and mobile threat detection
(MTD.) And we didn't stop there. We've gone beyond traditional UEM,
identity and gateway solutions, to bring together mobile, security
and the way people want to work so you can free your people to be
productive without limits and passwords.
MobileIron. The center of enterprise security
Recognized by Gartner as a leader in eight UEM MQs and recently
noted by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Cybersecurity Companies To
Watch In 2020
The Senior Compliance Manager assists the global security
organization s compliance and assurance function and is responsible
for continuously improving compliance programs for MobileIron. The
successful candidate will support Information Security related
initiatives, including leading activities related to audits, risk
assessment, security awareness, vendor management and application
of necessary security controls and technologies. The Compliance
Analyst will be a hands-on contributor responsible for
documentation and management of IT controls enhancing current
security programs as well as developing new processes aimed at
improving the security and compliance posture of MobileIron.
What you ll be doing
* Assist in the development of the appropriate documentation,
including, for example, system security plans, information security
policies, and risk assessment procedures.
* Conduct audits of IT risks and controls associated with both on
premise and cloud infrastructure and processes related to SOC-2,
NIST, and ISO, among others
* Support vulnerability management program in maintaining, tracking
and following up on identified vulnerabilities and remediation
* Assist with information security risk assessments and compliance
audits to ensure the organization is meeting its security goals and
all regulatory requirements.
* Work with process and control owners to help them understand the
audit results, identify remediation options and prioritize their
* Manage, review and update Incident Response Plan, Disaster
Recovery and Business Continuity program, training and annual
* Oversee Vendor Program Management enhancing the process for
assessing current and future vendors information security
* Interface closely with cross-functional teams including IT
Operations, IT Engineering automation, Finance, and
Internal/External Audit for audit and compliance tasks.
* Perform other IT security and compliance related tasks as
assigned by management
Who you are...
* 3 to 5 years of experience preferred in Information Security,
risk assessment, compliance, audit, security
* Hands-on experiences in cloud technologies and security.
* Knowledgeable in various IT security frameworks and best
practices, such as SOC 2, NIST and ISO 27001.
* Strong analytical and organizational skills with demonstrated
ability to plan and manage projects
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication,
presentation, and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to learn quickly and take on challenging new projects
* Strong cross-functional team program management abilities,
including managing multiple assessments concurrently with different
stakeholders and timelines.
* Bachelor s degree in technology or related field preferred.
* Professional security management certification, such as a
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
Program Management (PMP) or similar credentials preferred.
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals
with disability encouraged to apply.
Keywords: MobileIron, Inc., Austin , Senior Compliance Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!