Company: Hei Hotels
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Perfect Downtown Location! Centrally located in downtown Austin,
the Sheraton Austin features 367 beautifully appointed guest rooms.
Our associates are given a culture that focuses on providing our
guests with a unique hotel experience. We take care of you so that
you can take care of our guests. At the Sheraton Austin, we provide
our associates with free parking, free monthly bus passes and a
healthy meal each shift. We focus on growth and development so that
your career can soar. Want to learn more about what its like to
work for us? Apply now!Perform the night audit operations to ensure
the maintenance of financial controls, and compliance with hotel
standards. Coordinate with other departments (i.e. Security,
Housekeeping) to ensure quality service is provided to all guests.
- Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point
of Service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters'
fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
- Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point
of Service and the computer.
- Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer
problems that might occur throughout the shift.
- Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances
to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and
the Daily Restaurant Summary.
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain
files and reset the system for next day operations.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Basic mathematical skills and ability to make accurate
mathematical calculations using a 10-key.
- Ability to effectively deal with guest and associate concerns
in a friendly and positive manner.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a
moderately complex computer system.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
etc.HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a
comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your
physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your
most important investment - you!For your physical and mental
wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as
Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness HEI
provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal
and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In
addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and
discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs
provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of
your future.HEI Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and
other legally protected characteristics.Requisition ID: 2019-9902
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Street: 701 East 11Th Street
Keywords: Hei Hotels, Austin , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!